Submitted by desrosin.local on Sat, 09/26/2015 - 11:28am
FOR YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
- Arrive fifteen minutes early to fill out forms or to save time
- Click here to complete the forms on your computer. Remember to bring them to your appointment.
- Bring a pair of shorts for lower extremity injury and back injuries.
- Bring a sleeveless t-shirt or tank top for an upper extremity injury.
- Bring your Alberta Health Care card if you are qualified under one of the AHC plans.
- Be prepared for your appointment to last 1- 1 1/2 hours.
For information on coverage by Alberta Health Services programs, please click here.
Some programs cover the following:
- Post-fractures rehabilitation
- Post-Surgical rehabilitation
- Low income
CLINIC HOURS AND NO SHOW POLICY
Appointments are available from 7:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
A notice of cancellation or re-scheduling of an appointment is required 24 hours prior to your appointment.
A cancellation fee may be applied if notice is not received.
WHAT WE DO
||Core muscle evaluation
|All sports injuries
||Golf hip specialization
We also provide expertise in:
- Manual Therapy and Spinal Manipulation
- Real Time Ultrasound of core muscle activation and cross section evaluation for Lumbar spine
- Physical Literacy Injury Prevention Program: Rehabilitation and Training, Secondary Injury Prevention Program Post Surgery
- Sport injury prevention / pre-season evaluation screening for sport
- Post ACL Surgery and Non-Operative Conservative Management (NEW Enhanced Rehab and Training Programs)